InterPlay at the Toronto Parliament of World Religions Nov 1st-7th
"The Promise of Inclusion, The Power of Love”
CYNTHIA WINTON-HENRY TO LEAD 30+ PARTICIPANTS TO SHARE INTERPLAY WITH THE PARLIAMENT THROUGH CONVERSATIONS, CONTEMPLATIVE EXCHANGES, AND A WORKSHOP CALLED "INTERCONNECTED: THE PROMISING PATH OF STORY, MUSIC, AND MOVEMENT TO BUILD A WAY FORWARD”
Your financial support for Body Wisdom's travel, room, board, leadership and organizing costs.
InterPlay returns in service to the Parliament, sharing the mindful, creative practices of InterPlay as first introduced by Masankho Banda at the 2004 Parliament of World Religions in Barcelona and again in Salt Lake City in 2015. In 2018, Cynthia Winton-Henry will guide participants to:
- Creatively communicate across languages and traditions.
- Joyfully unpack the Parliament experience
- Tap the power of the moment through artful sharing
- Learn to breathe, release tension and reconcile to the sacred nature of the body.
- Explore creative exchanges that lead to a changing, dynamic and yet balanced world where both individuals and the group feel coordinated while honoring all spiritualities.
Registration/Information: It's not too late to be part of the InterPlay contingency. First, enroll on the Parliament site. Then email InterPlay to be looped into group activities. Body Wisdom, 510-465-2797 or [email protected]
One Day Only!!
If you want to participate in Give INTERPLAY Day, join us right here from midnight to midnight on April 25th, 2018!