This is InterPlay Pittsburgh’s 13th year. With your support - on a previous Give InterPlay Day campaign, InterPlay Pittsburgh was able to complete a national impact evaluation of InterPlay’s effect on participants’ well-being. Of the 700 participants from around the country, nearly all rated various dimensions of well-being as significantly improved after their InterPlay experiences. An investment in InterPlay Pittsburgh is an investment in improving our community. We ask for your financial support on this Give InterPlay Day 2018. Consider these investment options:
- $25 – supports ½ of the space rental for one InterPlay class or workshop
- $50 – pays the stipend for a musician at an InterPlay rehearsal
- $75 – provides for one leader-in-training to conduct two 2-hour classes required for graduation.
- $100 - pays a certified InterPlay instructor to take InterPlay to staff and clients in a non-profit agency
- $250 - pays the tuition for one staff member of a non-profit to learn how to bring InterPlay tools to their clients
- $500 – will pay the room and board for one Pittsburgh InterPlayer to attend the International Leader’s Retreat in Eastern PA this August. (This is the first time, because of proximity, that our new leaders will have access to connect with international InterPlay’s and share best practices.
If you believe in the mission of InterPlay Pittsburgh and the work we do to inspire people of all ages to connect and find ease and grace in situations of challenge and difficulty, make an online contribution Wednesday, April 25th
Check our website – www.interplaypittsburgh.com or contact Sheila K Collins at 817-706-4967.
One Day Only!!
If you want to participate in Give INTERPLAY Day, join us right here from midnight to midnight on April 25th!