I'm running the 2021 Bank of America Chicago Marathon & in a pray-a-thon on 9/5/21!
On 9/5/21, I'm running to 26 individual churches in 1 run and praying at each one for the intentions of ALL of the benefactors of Team OLA!
- I'm seeking 26 individual donors to donate $1000 each to support this pray-a-thon! "SPONSOR A CHURCH" by donating $1000 today! (I, of course, will also pray for your intentions if you donate less than $1000)
- If you're a $1000 donor, I will let you know what church I prayed for your intentions at and send you a picture of me and PJ at that church.
On 10/10/21, I'm running the Bank of America Chicago Marathon to ALSO pray and offer up my race to the benefactors of Team OLA!
- I will be joined by 105 OTHERS running to support Team OLA!
Funds raised by my 2021 running will all go towards finishing the school renovation project. We are SO CLOSE to claiming victory over this construction project! Help us cross that finish line.
Recap: We are renovating the former Our Lady of the Angels School to be our new outreach center to the neighborhood.
- 1st Floor- Adoration chapel, pantry, dining room, kitchen
- 2nd Floor- Social service space, classrooms, retreat center space, multiuse space
- 3rd Floor- 57 bedroom volunteer/ retreat residence!
- More about the school project
The new outreach center will allow us to dramatically improve our capacity to serve W. Humboldt Park! Help us finish!
Please know of my many prayers for you and GOD BLESS!