Italian tradition is deeply rooted in art, food, and rhetoric. The Concordia University Chicago Department of Communication is sponsoring a 10 day-long trip to immerse students in the culture, communication, and archeology of Northern Italy - Venice, Verona, Lake Garda, and Milan. Students will explore and experience interpersonal, artistic, historical and cultural aspects of Italy.
- See the breathtaking Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, right in Milan.
- The Mudec Museum in the Tortona area, a meeting place for cultures and communities.
- A romantic walking tour of the places related to the legend of Romeo and Juliet.
- Stroll the Prato della Valle, one of the largest public squares in Europe.
- Rialto Bridge, St. Mark’s Basilica, going along the canals, small bridges, and narrow streets.
- We do not want this amazing educational opportunity to be a financial burden on our participating students.
With your help we can reduce the costs of the trip for our fantastic students! Any amount will make a difference to our students.
Join our fundraising efforts for this unique educational experience!