InterPlay’s approach reconnects people to the wisdom of the body, fostering community, ease, and grace among people from all walks of life. Many discover that magic happens when we can tell our stories, sing our songs, and dance in love and service.
The improvisational, affirming practice of InterPlay gives generously to the world. Your contribution will support our ability to
- Train and mentor leaders to share InterPlay in their communities and work.
- Bring InterPlay to marginalized communities
- Support initiatives like Sustaining International Sisters (SIS), a global sisterhood community in Atlanta.
- Advance programs that promote racial equity and transformation
- Develop intergenerational programming
- Create curriculums to train educators who want InterPlay tools
One Day Only!!
If you want to participate in Give INTERPLAY Day, join us right here from midnight to midnight on April 10th