InterPlay Seattle has made a commitment to racial equity and transformation. A gift today will support people of color in leadership training, scholarships, and membership. Last year four people of color completed the Life Practice Program and some will continue on to begin their InterPlay leadership training in Seattle this spring. InterPlay Leader training costs $1600 per person. Help us raise the funds needed to support these new leaders. We are giving priority to this as a community, but your gift may also contribute to the following:
- Bring an InterPlay Leader of Color to Seattle to offer a playshop
- Provide grants for InterPlay Leadership training to people of color
- Bring a Millennial InterPlay leader to Seattle to offer a playshop
- Provide scholarships for locally produced events
- Offer grants for leaders who take InterPlay to underserved populations
- Present special events like New Year's Eve Celebrations and InterPlay guest leader retreats
- Keep Friday Morning InterPlay strong and thriving
One Day Only!!
If InterPlay Seattle is inspiring and important to you, click here on Give InterPlay Day to support a flourishing community. Please donate from midnight to midnight on April 10th.