Get into the spooky spirit with our 2nd Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest. From now until midnight on Halloween night you can submit pictures of your creative pumpkin carving skills to win some cool prizes and support our upcoming service projects for the Tower of Niceness.
This year we’re hoping to raise $3,000 that will be used to fund a variety of projects supporting those in need in our community this holiday season. This is a fun, easy way for everyone to get involved and make an impact. And as always, 100% of your donations go directly to our projects!
It’s time to carve for our community - join us! (if you dare…)
• Submit a picture of your carved pumpkin ($20 donation / submission)
• Submission Deadline: Sunday, October 31, 2021 (11:59pm PST)
• Winners Announced: Monday, November 1, 2021
• Donation Goal: $3,000 (let’s beat last year!)
What Your Donation will Support
We created this event as a fun way to celebrate Halloween and also give back to our community. With your donated entry fee, you help fund all the upcoming projects this fall:
- Halloween Helpers - costumes for children in homeless shelters
- Help the Homeless - clothing & supplies for homeless in our commumity
- Tower Toy Drive. - toys for children in the hospital & homeless shelters
Remember 100% of your donations are used for our upcoming projects, and with your generous support, we have the privilege of spreading niceness year-round.
• Best Kid’s Pumpkin – $40 Target Gift Card
• Best Adult Pumpkin – $40 Best Buy Gift Card
• Door Prize Pumpkin (Random Draw) – $40 Amazon Gift Card
• Fan Favorite Pumpkin – $50 VISA Gift Card