Help raise money to fund pediatric brain tumor research, and bring hope to the children suffering from inoperable brain tumors by supporting the Children's Brain Tumor Family Foundation team in the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon!
- Date: Sunday, November 4, 2018
- Where: The race begins in Staten Island and goes through all 5 boroughs, finishing in Manhattan's Central Park. Visit the TCS NYC Marathon page for more information.
What is My Fundraising Commitment?
Participants of the marathon team are provided with guaranteed entry into the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon in exchange for a commitment of raising a minimum of $2,500 to support the Children's Brain Tumor Family Foundation.
When you agree to raise $2,500 you get:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon*
- Personal fundraising page
- Social media support on CBTFF Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages
- CBTFF team performance t-shirt
- Fundraising tips and tools
*If you already have an entry to run in this year's event, you can still join our team and help raise funds to support pediatric brain tumor research.
How Can I Join the Team?
If you are interested in bringing hope to the children and families suffering from pediatric brain cancer visit our Request to Register page. If you have any questionsl please email [email protected].