Through engaged and collective philanthropy, The Rainbow Village Women’s Giving Circle seeks to raise funds designated for the Aspire Residential Program and the Thrive Alumni Program and to allocate a portion of those funds toward micro grants.
The goals of the Women’s Giving Circle include:
- Educate and increase awareness about family homelessness
- Promote volunteerism and effective philanthropy
- Fund micro grants to Rainbow Village residents or alumni
- Provide sustainable funding for the Aspire Residential Program and the Thrive Alumni Program
- Networking and connecting with likeminded women
Open to all women who wish to further the mission and goals of the Circle through financial support.
Philanthropy Member: Minimum donation amount is $1,000 to be paid annually or monthly. $1000 Donation Breakdown:
- $50 Admin Fee
- $200 Micro Grant
- $750 Program Sustainability
Junior Philanthropy Member: (up to age 35) is $500 to be paid annually or monthly. $500 Donation Breakdown:
- $25 Admin Fee
- $100 Micro Grant
- $375 Program Sustainability
- Collective Philanthropy
- Input into circle goals
- Educational/Inspirational/Fun Events
- Build community with like-minded women
- Impact a specific families with micro-grants
Donations of any amount are welcome and attendance at events is open to all regardless of membership status.
If you would like additional information, please contact Michelle Alcorn at [email protected] or at 770-497-1888 ext 27