Don't miss out on this unique, one-of-a-kind event, scheduled in conjunction with #GivingTuesday, from the comfort of your own home or business! That's right -- NO tuxedo to rent, NO evening gown to buy and NO babysitter to pay! We are exchanging the rubbery chicken, fancy hors d'oeuvres and elegant ballroom for an online version that does not come with all the expenses of a ritzy affair.
Need more convincing? 100% of every dollar raised will fund our mission to provide CASA volunteers for every abused and neglected child in Forsyth County. Make the most of your contribution by donating during our Virtual Gala! The first $20,000 raised will be matched dollar for dollar.
Suggested CASA Virtual Gala donation opportunities:
- $25.00 provides a new CASA volunteer with a CASA training binder
- $87.00 recurring monthly gift will provide advoacy for a child for an entire year.
- $250.00 provides CASA mandatory training for 1 new CASA volunteer
- $1000.00 provides staff support for a CASA volunteer for an entire year
- $2500.00 provides CASA new volunteer training for an entire class of new CASA volunteers
CASA of Forsyth County's mission is to provide EVERY abused and neglected child in Forsyth County with a trained CASA Advocate who will be that child's voice throughout their time in foster care. CASA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that relies on support from our community and special people like YOU!
Please like CASA of Forsyth County on Facebook today or visit our website https://forsythcountycasa.org/ and join us on December 3rd for our CASA Virtual Gala!